Pages
(Move to ...)
Bio
Silver Finch Press
Home
Blog
The Firstborn Cycle
Verse Novels
Prose Novels
Board Books
The Magic Cup
Illustrations
Speaking Schedule
Press
Questions from Readers
Stony Brook Mentor
Author Photos
Sketches
Collages and Vision Boards
#hitwithgratitude
Poetry for Children
Poetry for Adults
Home
▼
Friday, September 17, 2010
Photo Friday: Wild Thing
Lorie Ann Grover, 2010
A simple image for my hubbie. He often sings this song to me. :~)
4 comments:
Erin
September 17, 2010 at 10:47 AM
I love it :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Mrs. DeRaps
September 17, 2010 at 4:46 PM
I adore it.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Lorie Ann Grover
September 17, 2010 at 5:41 PM
Thank you!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jennifer Louise
September 21, 2010 at 6:16 PM
I like the owl! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
‹
›
Home
View web version
I love it :)
ReplyDeleteI adore it.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteI like the owl! :)
ReplyDelete