1. Prior to the book's release, you'd receive an advance reader copy.
2. The publisher, Blink Young Adult Books, would mail you bookmarks and possibly posters.
3. I would share with you the trailer, excerpts, or answer interview questions if you have a blog and would like me to guest post.
Responsibilities for Launch
1. After reading the work, you'd post a review at Goodreads and Amazon.
2. You'd visit your local bookstores, offer the poster and bookmarks, and request the book to be in stock.
3. On the launch day, you'd tweet and post a facebook status.
4. You'd share content, such as a trailer, or tour schedule as it becomes available.
There could be other special opportunities: to meet as I tour, have me join your book club via Skype, or interview me for your local school or city newspaper.
If you dig my novels and this idea seems like fun, jot me an email at lorieanngroveratclearwiredotnet with the heading: Street Team. I'd love to add you. Your support would be so valuable to me! Thanks for considering it. Hope to hear from you!