Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, May 1, 2009

Poetry Friday: Red Glass

In honor of Latina Book Month and rgz guest author, Laura Resau, I wrote this for Poetry Friday.

Poetry Friday


Red Glass

Latina Month fires
piercing light through pure red glass,
to emblazon souls.


Catch the full roundup with the wonderful Maya Ganesan at Allegro.

Little Willow has just posted the Red Glass Roundtable. Check out the discussion this month!

2 comments:

Little Willow said...

Very pretty.

Georgia said...

I think I need to start participating in Poetry Friday :)

I used to do Sunday Scribblings, that is where I first came across Laini Taylor a few years ago...

I need to write again!