Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, November 5, 2010

Photo Friday: I am a Woman Who Runs With Wolves

http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1173047810l/241823.jpg
I'm reading Clarissa Pinkola Estes' classic Women Who Run With the Wolves, Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype. It's an excellent source that challenges you to care for your inner self, to nurture that creative spirit. Not a follower of Jungian psychology, I can still glean insights and lessons from the piece. It's also fueling my work in progress. So here's my image to depict the content of Women Who Run With the Wolves. Happy Photo Friday!

Woman Who Runs With Wolves

1 comment:

Erin said...

This sounds really interesting...I will have to track down a copy to read!