Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Monday, September 1, 2014

50th Birthday Month

50th Birthday Month

 
 
 
I'm turning 50 on September 14th! In celebration, I thought to post throughout the month, significant items from 1964 in my life, as well as collections of 50. It's a way to stop and remember and give thanks for 50 blessed years.

My plan is to round up my posts from various social media outlets here. Hope you have time to drop by and toot a party favor with me. It's a H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! xox

Roundup

50 Dresses
Dylan Thomas "A Poem in October"
Bear
Poetry Friday
e.e. cummings' quote
Ode to a Crone
First Self-portrait
My Daughter's Polyvore Portrait

No comments: