Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, September 25, 2015

Poetry Friday: Fifty-One for Fifty-One Years

Fifty-One for Fifty-One Years

Fifty-One for Fifty-One Years by lorieanngrover featuring disney home décor


Fifty-one for Fifty-one Years

Textures, sights, and sounds
wended into my tissue,
 creating this me.

Lorie Ann Grover, 2015

5 comments:

Mary Lee said...

Happy Birthday (?) and here's to a multi-faceted YOU!

Sylvia Vardell said...

Hi, Lorie Ann, and thank you for joining our Poetry Friday fun this week-- and for sharing your fun collage and poem. Like Mary Lee, I'm wondering if it's your birthday? If so, hope it was a great one!

Heidi said...

That's a cool idea, Lorie Ann...makes me wonder what 51 things I could find on Polyvore for my own collage of contents. Congrats on your (new) book!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Well, my b-day was this month, so I'm still celebrating. :) Thanks ladies!

Sally Murphy said...

Love this pairing of collage and poem. Lovely. And happy birthday.