Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, April 10, 2009

Poetry Friday: Converse

Poetry Friday


Criss-crossed feet
stylin' in sneaks.
Laces and stripes
dancing tonight!

Catch the full roundup with Carol Wilcox at Carol's Corner. Photo is by Miss Erin of my shoes!


susanwrites said...

This is a lot of fun! Love the stylin' in sneaks!

Georgia said...

I *heart* your shoes.

Erin said...


Lorie Ann Grover said...

The photo is by Miss Erin! I just added the credit. :~) Sorry about that!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Cool beans!

Little Willow said...


Ginny said...

Looks like something my tween dancer would wear! She'd go nuts for that color, her hip-hop required black converse, so I wouldn't let her get another pair.