Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, April 17, 2009

Poetry Friday: TBD '09

Operation Teen Book Drop,
TBD '09

One book left behind
inscribed, waiting, open
for another soul.

Catch the roundup with Becky at Becky's Book Reviews.


Andromeda Jazmon said...

Oh crap!! I forgot to drop!!! I have a stack of books I've been saving. I'll take them over the cancer center this weekend. Glad you reminded me with this haiku.

Little Willow said...


I love how you say, "There's hope. Look," while I say, "There's hope, always." This is why we're friends. :)

OH! May I post this picture within your hope post @ my blog and @ rgz blog? Email me and let me know!

susan said...

I, too, like your inscription. Like your poem as well.

holly cupala said...

Beautiful! I love that quote.

Maya Ganesan said...