Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, May 3, 2013

Poetry Friday: Triangle Dresses

Women stand on strong
legs, on the warm earth, in their
triangle dresses.
Lorie Ann Grover, 2013
I ran across this adorable image marking the women's bathroom in Mexico. 


Liz Steinglass said...

Those triangle dresses are so funny. My daughter points them out all the time.

Tabatha said...

Keeping your head looks like a real balancing act! Nice, Lorie Ann :-)

Bridget Magee said...

Triangle dress and trapezoid head! Love your haiku! =)

Mary Lee said...

Love this!

Michelle Heidenrich Barnes said...

I LOVE this! Would you be willing to share one of your haiku on my blog, Today's Little Ditty? I would love to feature you (and your blog) at some future date. If so, please leave me a message here:

Michelle Heidenrich Barnes said...

So pleased your willing to share one of your haiku, Lorie Ann! I will get back in touch with you in a few weeks' time when I'm ready to schedule.