Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Shepherd: The Best Board Books to Cut Your Teeth On

I'm happy to share I've participated in Shepherd which is a beta site that lets you browse the personal picks of your favorite authors in one giant bookstore. My entry is: The Best Board Books to Cut Your Teeth On. While featuring my own board book, I Love All of Me, I was able to recommend five other titles, as well, and explain my choices. 

Basically, if you have a favorite book, it's possible that author has created their own list of recommends to keep you reading. Links make purchases easy. Here's Kirby Larson's and then Lois Lowery's separate lists they recommend. 

If you are an author or illustrator and interested in participating, you can jot an email to Ben Fox at forauthorsatshepherddotcom. Thanks for checking out Shepherd, and happy reading to you! 

No comments: