Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Miami

Hello from Miami!

It's such a gorgeous day. The breeze is skittering around the house and rippling the pool. Butterflies are flitting about. You'd think jellybeans would drop from the sky any second.

So I'm down here to celebrate my grandmother's 80th b-day!


She is such a doll and loved my grandfather greatly. We all partied it up last night! So many memories and much laughter over the Beef Wellington made by my sister-in-law of awesome.


And now on to the remainder of the week.


Telling my little brothers what to do while my folks are at Disney World. Hmmm. Maybe a bookstore? A little writing on the beach? Ahhh.

2 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

You're making me jealous. :)

Little Willow said...

Happy birthday to her!