Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Friday, November 21, 2008

Miami Photo Montage

As I hoped, here's a round up of my Miami trip in photos!


These little lizards are everywhere. My mom used to make one "talk" to me daily when I was about 2. Interesting that the lizard always said it was time to nap.


French bakery in the elite Coral Gables, which boasts pink sidewalks.


My grandmother's hands and orchid.


My older little brother's rocking business!


Antong, the amazing exchange student from China.


So, it was a buffet. I could have whatever I wanted. :~)


Um. These just crack me up.

Dale

Carol and Kevin


Claudia and Dale caught in the act of buying an i phone and a nano as gifts for us!

I miss everyone already!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love all the photos! Funness.
And you look simply lovely in the last photo!

Little Willow said...

Everyone looks happy and healthy! Look at those smiles!

These little lizards are everywhere. My mom used to make one "talk" to me daily when I was about 2. Interesting that the lizard always said it was time to nap.

PICTURE BOOK. Picture. Book. DO IT.