Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Writing Retreat, August, 2009, Poetry Friday


*waving to you from Dia Calhoun's orchard*

No connection for Poetry Friday this week, my peeps. I'm writing my heart out! See you when I return!

5 minutes later...

Okay, so I just squeezed this in at a bakery stop. Haiku inspired by coffee which has no sugar because I don't even have a second to get up and get it!


The Orchard

The blue sweeping sky
brushes words and story through
my mind with the breeze.

Catch the roundup with Tricia at The Miss Rumphius Effect.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Mmmm :) A writing retreat sounds fabulous.