Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shout Out: Claudia


I have the need to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Claudia. She's such a beauty and brought so much care and compassion to our family. Working for the Miami Dade Public School System, she's got it going on.


Each year she and my brother host an exchange student as well. This year they've welcomed Antong from China.

And, of course, there is Auntie's sense of humor.

Brava for fab sister-in laws! Do you have one?

4 comments:

Little Willow said...

I have two close friends that are married, and though we aren't related by blood, I call them my brother and my sister-in-law. :)

five_solas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorie Ann Grover said...

So glad you do, LW!

Justina Chen said...

At last! A photo of the famous sister-in-law who is as beautiful as you said she was.