Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shout out: Cloudscome

Does everyone know of Cloudscome?

My Photo

She writes for A Wrung Sponge and frequently posts poetry and photos. I'm telling you, the poetry is beautiful and the photos are AMAZING. Check our her flickr in the sidebar for a visual delight. Or click for her flickr photostream directly. I wander through her images and find myself so uplifted.

Thanks you, Cloudscome for bringing beauty to the world!

3 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Lorie Ann you are so sweet! You've made my day today!!! :)

Little Willow said...

Beautiful photos, Cloudsome - I'm partial to the cat photo, and the flowers are so bright and lovely.

tanita✿davis said...

Her 365 photography is out of this world, isn't it?? I'm waiting for an excuse to buy a camera like hers!