Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Monday, February 9, 2009

Resort Poetry: NH Riviera Cancun

Just wanted to share customer photos from the NH Riviera Cancun. This is the resort my daughters and I were writing about for a poetry collection.

NH Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos Riviera Maya

How easy is it to write about such a beautiful location? Even the colors and textures of the rooms are evocative. Let alone scenes like these:

Believe me. It was a joy to imagine! I want to sit in those submerged lounge chairs in the infinity pool! Or under a thatched umbrella.

Here's to sweet brothers who think to ask sisters to work with them. I have the best!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would totally write poetry for pillows like those! You and your brother are so adorable. What a gorgeous family you have.