Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ALA 2009: The Men

Okay, Justina is going to smack me for focusing on the men, but come on. In a sea of beautiful ladies, it is nice to encounter a man. Right? (I'll post the ladies next.) So here are the ones I crossed paths with...


M.T. Anderson was brilliant. I've been waiting to meet him for many years. Feed is one of my all time favorite books.

Ed Masessa works for Scholastic Book Fair and loves to tease me. We had a very fun reunion at the Scholastic Brunch.

David Levithan was extremely generous and fun to be around.

Christopher Meyers was absolutely hip and sincere. He asked immediately how tall I am. :~) I appreciated getting to look up to him!


And finally Richard Peck. How awesome to compare shoes. The man is definitely dapper.

Okay, Justina. Go ahead and smack me now.

No comments: