Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Audio Release of Firstborn!



The audio version of Firstborn is released now! It was created by Oasis Audio, who were super fun to work with. And they asked Jorjeana Marie to narrate. You can hear the sample at Soundcloud.



Here's Jorjeana's imdb.

I have only heard the preview, which is the first chapter, but I LOVE it! Jorjeana totally rocks Firstborn! Behind the scenes I was able to share a pronunciation document, which my youngest daughter created for me, and Jorjeana makes everything sound just as I imagined. She reads with such emotion and beautifully; I am wowed.

Listening to another read my work allowed me to sit in the story. Hearing shut down my internal editor. Lovely!

My gratitude to the Oasis team and Jorjeana. I'm so happy to hear Firstborn! Take a listen!

No comments: