Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final Round

It's truly amazing to complete the final pass of a manuscript and get the work to your agent. The ball goes to her court and there's a refreshing moment of freedom. That's about the time I turn to my bookshelf and run to the library.

What a delight to sit with someone else's work and lose yourself in their story.

Although right now, I have 2 more novels to polish for my critique group. Maybe just a short celebration stint. I am down in CA this week. I can hear the Disneyland fireworks each night.

http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/mickey_minnie_disneyland_small.jpg

I'd guess Mickey and Minnie would vote for a break!

No comments: