Aw.Saw your tweet re: Irish dancing - Ooh! Enjoy!
Great photo and haiku! i hope I show as much joy...
:) I really like this.
Very nice. I think we are too youth conscious. While I have my issues with my body aging, I love me more. I like the older me. I know what joy means now.
I smile.A gorgeous, gorgeous photo. An accident? Or a planned-for portrait?
I love that photo and haiku! Just wonderful.
Joy! I love how you accentuate the positive.Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw.
Saw your tweet re: Irish dancing - Ooh! Enjoy!
Great photo and haiku! i hope I show as much joy...
:) I really like this.
Very nice. I think we are too youth conscious. While I have my issues with my body aging, I love me more. I like the older me. I know what joy means now.
I smile.
A gorgeous, gorgeous photo. An accident? Or a planned-for portrait?
I love that photo and haiku! Just wonderful.
Joy! I love how you accentuate the positive.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment