Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Dry Eyes: Part Six, TearCare


So, I had a new procedure added to the effort. In living with lupus, Sjogrens, and RA, I tried out TearCare by Sight Sciences for dry eye. This was similar to LipiFlow, but I found faster results. 

After the sticky tabs heated, the doctor then used little metal tongs with flat ends to squeeze my oil glands. It was uncomfortable, at times painful, but the result was worth it. As a test subject, I wasn't charged, but the procedure may end up being about $1,000 or so. I expect for it to be repeated as needed.

I recommend this. Specialty Eyecare can help you out. Onward!


No comments: