Pages
Bio
Silver Finch Press
Home
Blog
The Firstborn Cycle
Verse Novels
Prose Novels
Board Books
The Magic Cup
Illustrations
Speaking Schedule
Press
Questions from Readers
Stony Brook Mentor
Author Photos
Sketches
Collages and Vision Boards
#hitwithgratitude
Poetry for Children
Poetry for Adults
Home
Friday, November 19, 2010
Poetry Friday: Be Warned
I heart my
Polyvore
, but I felt the haiku urge today. Here goes:
Be Warned
You see me through a
slick and colorful bubble.
I am no Glinda.
Lorie Ann Grover, 2010
2 comments:
Heh? said...
oh my.
oh dear.
December 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Lorie Ann Grover
said...
I wonder who Heh? is? I wonder, I wonder. :~)
December 6, 2010 at 8:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my.
oh dear.
I wonder who Heh? is? I wonder, I wonder. :~)
Post a Comment