Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Signing at ALA Midwinter!

And here are a few photos of my signing at ALA Midwinter. What a blast! The Blink, Zondervan team were rock stars. Seriously. I have no pics of me actually signing because I was too busy signing! Ha! 300 ARCS flew out of the booth. Plus there was an interview with the ALA Videographer and a snapshot taken for Librarian Wardrobe.

It was fabulous seeing all the YALSA Teens, librarians, and bloggers and their enthusiasm for Firstborn. I'm so thankful for the opportunity, and that I was blessed with health!

Chriscynethia Floyd, VP of Marketing, me, and Liane Worthington, Publicist
 
My beloved first editor and friend, Emma Dryden

New friend, author Joanna Marple

The hopping HarperCollins, Zondervan, Blink Booth!

Gorgeous, yes? Take flight, Firstborn!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I love your glasses and so can't wait for FirstBorn!!!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thank you, Jojos! Yours are awesome, too. :)