Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Thursday, October 2, 2008

GalleyCat, Ron Hogan, and rgz

Have to give a shout out to Ron Hogan over at GalleyCat.

GalleyCat

galleycat-sidebar-shadow.jpg

He is made of awesome optimism and holds up the truth that teens are reading!

Look at this great post where he talked about rgz, GuysLitWire, and gave me a mention. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Justina Chen said...

Woo hoo!

LA, I nominated your blog for the I Love Your Blog award. Check it out on my blog at http://justinachenheadley.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-your-blogand-camels.html.

xoJustina

holly cupala said...

I am so excited, Lorie Ann! Yay!