Books by Lorie Ann Grover

Books by Lorie Ann Grover
Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn: "A fantasy that reads like a lost history tome and deftly examines issues of gender...An engrossing story with welcome depths."

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Plain Janes Booked, and Stop in the Name of Pants!

I'm so happy that we've been able to book Cecil Castellucci at rgz for her The Plain Janes and Janes in Love. How cool is that?

http://pgteenspace.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/plainjanes.jpg

So even though MINX is being discontinued, making us full of sadosity, the books will still be available in July when we'll feature them. Yay for great graphic novels!

And it may be obvious that I just finished the fab Stop in the Name of Pants. As usual, Louise Rennison had me howling. I lurve Georgia Nicholson and her mates.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/ragwinged/misc/9780061459320.jpg

I wonder if we could ever get her to visit hamburger-a-gogo land online at rgz? Wouldn't that be double cool with knobs? Which could actually cause me to have a nervy spaz. I think I should go and do The Viking Disco Hornpipe Extravaganza to let off a little energy after that thought.

Ah, Georgia, you are vair vair groovy, fabby, and marvy! But could we just talk a bit about Dave the Laugh?

Pip pip.

1 comment:

Holly said...

YAY! And I just read TPJ on Friday, too!

Aaah...if you guys got Louise Rennison I would probably faint. I can't imagine a more hilarious live chat.