Pages
Bio
Silver Finch Press
Home
Blog
The Firstborn Cycle
Verse Novels
Prose Novels
Board Books
The Magic Cup
Illustrations
Speaking Schedule
Press
Questions from Readers
Stony Brook Mentor
Author Photos
Sketches
Collages and Vision Boards
#hitwithgratitude
Poetry for Children
Poetry for Adults
Home
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Straight No Chaser
In the midst of a snowstorm last night, we hit the Straight No Chaser concert, thanks to the awesome driving skills of my hubbie.
It was AMAZING! We had such a blast hearing the songs live.
The snow is still pouring down.
My garden bowling ball is wearing a hat! So, I think I'll just pop in our new Straight No Chaser cd and pour another cup of coffee.
Happy holidays, everyone!
1 comment:
Sherry
said...
The sound like a blast. And I like your hat. Cheers!
December 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The sound like a blast. And I like your hat. Cheers!
Post a Comment